- Thin strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
The lion is associated with a representation of personal strength. If the lion appears powerful to you, its presented as a spirit guide that can be interpreted as a positive representation of your self-confidence or personal power. As such, lions point to qualities of strength, courage, and assertiveness.
Now available is our LION RING in solid .925 Sterling Silver. Inspired for all the powerful and fearless followers. This ring stands out more than any ring and embraces the wearer with a sense of ability and power.
- Each ring is solid .925 Sterling silver stamped
- Safe in water, will not fade or discolor
Get your size:
Things You'll Need
Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING | FREE U.S. RETURNS | LIFETIME WARRANTY | 100% SECURE CHECKOUT
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING on All Domestic Orders
Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped out from our warehouse.
Most orders will arrive within 2-7 days
Expedited shipping options available at checkout.
Exchanges: 15-Day Returns for Domestic Orders (customer pays shipping)
Refunds: 3-Day Refund Policy from date of receipt, no questions asked. Must return item in it's new condition.
Wrong/Missing/Defective: We fix any and all mistakes we make ASAP, on our dime. Just get in touch and we'll make it right.
*See FAQ's page for more detailed shipping & return information.
- Variant: 9
- SKU: 306-LionRing-S-Size 9
- Weight: 0.3 oz
- Brand: Hard Jewelry